Please visit us at privanon.com for a beginner's guide to mining, easy to understand tutorials, videos and chat help
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by your mining program to login and mine to your account
GRAPHICS CARD (GPU) MINING - COMMAND LINE
Settings for GUI Miner:
If you use a command-line miner, type:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.privanon.com:9981 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.privanon.com:9981 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Hawaiicoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.
- Scrypt readme
- Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in cgminer (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity :)
- Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). Cgminer uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency. Easiest way to get this optimized is to use same settings as others have used here: here.
- There's also an interesting project which gives you a GUI for cgminer. Windows only it seems.
- Here's a great guide how to get up and running with Xubuntu.